Sunday 1 August 2010

According to the Calendar....


... it's 1 August 2010. This was my grandmother's birthday. I'm looking out over the river, a regular position for this writing. So, breach (into).
Frames, par-ergons, everythwhere.
As usual, I'm starting again. The calendar provides a framework for action. One works within the day, month, year, etc., as within frames.
As an experience, one can speak of 'Macbeth tomorrows'. But how would this relate to the 'one day at a time' tactic?
This is an image of a matchstick calendar. ('Draft autosaved at 11.50', the machine says.)
Let me click on 'Publish Post'.
And I can edit this ...?

Yes, so it would seem (always a matter of 'getting the knack'...).

*

As a 'practice addition': 'Dirt is only matter in the wrong place', generally credited to Mary Douglas, is already around, and as a quote, in a letter to The Standard (the topic is Free Trade) from John Holling, 3 October 1904.



2 comments:

  1. ... and here I am with myself ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not so. I just popped by looking for an illustration of Dominick Medina!

    ReplyDelete